Here is a copy of the Election Complaint against the City of Orlando regarding the 2012 Orlando municipal election, along with materials and records including a detailed description of the potential absentee ballot and ballot envelope fraud.
Orlando Election Complaint, Part 1 (click to view)
- 8-page official complaint letter sent to State Attorney Jeff Ashton, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, and Florida Governor Rick Scott
- Presentment of the Grand Jury from 2005 against John Hugh Dyer, Jr. aka Buddy Dyer
- Court Agreement concerning Pre-Trial Diversion from 2005 case signed by Buddy Dyer
- Copies of Florida Statute regarding voting methods and procedures for absentee ballots and an improper 10-year old legal opinion supplied by Orlando City Clerk Alana Brenner
- Letter to Rick Scott from February 28, 2012 warning of potential absentee fraud in Orlando before the election, requesting investigation into election law violations
- Supporting documents #1-15, as referenced in official complaint letter
- Supporting documents #16-20, as referenced in official complaint letter
- Supporting documents #21-23, as referenced in official complaint letter
- Supporting documents #24-25, as referenced in official complaint letter
- Materials potential absentee ballot harvesting and potential absentee fraud
- Related media articles about Ezzie Thomas, Sam Ings and the 2005 case
- Statement from Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle
- Excel Spreadsheet (pdf) detailing more than 850 questionable absentee ballots and ballot envelopes, showing harvesting and potential fraud, including different color inks used, different handwriting on ballot envelopes, signatures under seal, batches being delivered at the same time, etc.